Let’s digest the fact that buying too many products for beauty and care can add up way too much. From face-washes to masks, the list goes on and on. We do want to look attractive; it’s a human tendency. We strive to look good, don’t we? Here’s some good news. You don’t need to get to Sephora or some other store and spend extras on products. There are ways to achieve a gorgeous look, all at home! It’s much cheaper and more efficient!
So, check out these ideas! And here’s what, they are entirely natural techniques. They don’t take long and can be done at home too. They all are worth giving a try.
- Salt wonder can do wonders for one’s skin, believe it or not. By dissolving a dash of salt in water, making it into a thick paste, apply it onto a towel and let it soak. Apply this cloth to your face. Leave it for a rough 10 minutes. The face will look replenished and could reduce any swelling you previously had.
- One doesn’t need lip fillers to make lips look lustrous.A toothbrush and some oil can work marvellously.Applying oil on a soft toothbrush and rubbing it over the lips for a minute can have great results. You would be able to make out a great difference.
- We do know about the benefits of coconut oil, but olive oil has some amazing effects on our skin. Simply apply some of this beautiful oil on to the skin for a smooth soft and matte texture.
All that you need to do is to steam your face and then softly massage this oil into your face for 7 minutes. It’s as simple as that. Repeat this every four days, and you’d see your face light up with magic.
- What do you do when you have a date, and you observe this massive pimple on your cheek? There’s a quick method to remove this. Apply some honey on the pimple area and leave it on for a fair fifteen minutes. Then rinse it off with some warm water. This will make a pimple look smaller or reduce it in size, making it over the more obvious looking.
- If there’s no honey at your home, eye-drops work just as fine. Soak a cotton pad in an eye drop solution and put it in the freezer for roughly three to five minutes. Later on, just press this cotton pad on the inflamed or affected area.
- What happens when you come home only to find out that you’re out of makeup remover? All you need to do really is, mix water and olive oil in the ratio of 3:1 and it will work like a charm. It’s highly biotic too.
- Aren’t ingrown hairs irritating? Baking soda can help this. Mix some in a small bowl- a teaspoon of ground oatmeal, a teaspoon of baking soda and a dab of water. Mix well to from this into a thick paste. Apply this mixture to the skin for about 5 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
- Baking soda is proven to reduce dark circles under one’s eyes. Add a teaspoon of baking soda to a mug of hot water and stir well. Soak a cotton pad in this mixture and apply it gently beneath the eyes. Leave it for roughly 10-15 minutes before washing it off.
- Why do people spend so much money on treating their damaged hair? All you really need is a banana. Take an egg, a banana, one tablespoon of honey with half a glass of dark beer. Put these into a bowl and mix till it’s smooth. Apply this mixture for few hours. Rinse your hair with warm water later. If this is done at least once a week, you can notice differences in your hair!
- If you dream of longer eye-lashes, you should combine coconut oil with lavender essential oil. Half a teaspoon of coconut oil with 2-4 drops of lavender oil can do wonders. Apply this to the lashes with a Q-tip, covering the entire lash area (root to tip). Repeat this method at least thrice a week.
As you can see, all of these methods are easy and inexpensive too. If one’s facing any difficulty listed above, these home remedies should help. You would require some patience. All great things need time to happen. So be positive and try these out!