Petroleum jelly uses-we know that petroleum jelly is used to protect dry skin and lips but some of us do not know that Vaseline/ petroleum jelly can be used for many other purposes, for instance, makeup removal and stuck zipper. Here are some of those purposes described that one must be aware of.
Petroleum jelly uses
- Soft scrub: one can use petroleum jelly as the soft scrub by combining it with sugar salt and coffee as these soft scrubs can use for face, lips and body this would also help in the exfoliating skin.
- Baby skin care: it helps in the moisturizing newborn skin. It could be used to treat diaper rash and acts as a barrier against moist diapers.
- Makeup removal: for removal of makeup either apply a thin layer of Vaseline and remove it using a cotton swab or apply in a specific quantity and then massage it using your fingers until the makeup comes off and then clean it using a tissue.
- lips: petroleum jelly can be used to treat chapped lips as it will repair the dry lips and one can use it as lip scrub by combining it with sugar.
- Hair dye protection: petroleum jelly can also help in protecting hair dye you just have to apply jelly to the hairline while the application of the henna or dye.
- Styling: not only women but men can also use petroleum jelly to style their hair but if you are going to use petroleum jelly you must use the gel in a very low quantity.
- Shining nails: petroleum jelly can prevent your nails from losing their natural shine as dirt nails look damaged. Use either moisturizing lotion or petroleum jelly to get shiny nails.
- Cuticle care: petroleum jelly can help in enlivening a manicure in no time by relieving dry cuticles. Vaseline is cheap and can cure all salve to soothe a host of beauty bothers.
- Stuck zipper: if you want to get rid of stuck zipper you can use petroleum jelly to lubricate it just apply some petroleum jelly over it and move it up and down slowly to spread and the zipper won’t stick again.
- Nail polish: if you too are getting irritated due to the nail polish sticking to the bottle after use, then you can lubricate it using the petroleum jelly on the body of the nail polish.