Tricks to have gorgeous eyelash-Women’s seduction power is partly in her long hair and thick eyelashes. A few strokes of the mascara brush are required to create a desirable and unique image of eyelashes.
We will tell you 15 tricks for thick eyelashes that will help to look irresistible and beautiful.
For stronger eyelashes
- Take some coconut oil or olive oil and then apply to your eyelashes. Use the mascara brush to apply the oil. Apply it just 10 minutes before putting on makeup. These oils will protect your eyelashes from the adverse effects of the chemicals present in the cosmetics.
- Increase the consumption of biotin and Vitamin E. It will facilitate the growth of hair and eyelashes.
- All the mascara and other cosmetic products contain chemical elements, even if you very high-quality mascara, there will also be chemicals present in it. At least once give your eyelashes break from makeup or even twice a week. Without makeup, your eyelashes will receive renewal naturally.
Makeup tricks to have gorgeous eyelash
- Take a tissue to wipe off all the extra and excess mascara from the brush. Otherwise, clumps will be formed on the brush and mascara will become very thick.
- To warm the mascara and to make it homogenous put its tube in the glass of warm water. If there be any clumps in the mascara tube, the warm water will break them.
- Take some amount of warm water in a glass and dip dessert spoon in it for some time. Then keep it for dry. Use this spoon at the time of applying mascara as shown in the picture. In this way, your eyelids will not get spoil with mascara.
- Use an eyelash curler in the same way as you use it. And try to put mascara at the same time of using an eyelash curler. So that your eyes will not get dirty and eyelashes get curled evenly.
- To get rid of getting your eyes dirty while using the mascara, bend the mascara brush to 90-degree angle. In this way, you can put mascara more easily.
- To make your mascara consistent as it was at the time when you purchased it, add some drops of olive oil or saline solution in the mascara. The few drops will make it more consistent from thicker.
- When applying the mascara on your eyelashes, firstly hold the brush horizontally and then keep it vertically and repeat the process immediately to separate the eyelashes from each other. In this way, your eyelashes will look longer and flawless.
- Use the hairdryer to warm up your eyelash curler for a couple of seconds before using it on your eyelashes. By doing this, your lashes will not stay curled for longer.
- Apply some amount of baby powder on your eyelashes after applying the first coat of mascara from the roots to ends. After using the powder, your eyelashes should look dusty. After this, ask one more layer of mascara on your eyelashes. Do not any trace of dust on your eyelash. In this way, your eyelashes will look one and a half times more voluminous.
- As shown in the picture, use the eyelash curler in the same way and move it upward to get a more curled effect.
- You can cover both the sides of your lashes, inside and outside with mascara to make the color of eyelashes more intense.
- In applying the makeup, mascara should be the last step. For your inner part of your lower eyelid, we suggest you use a light eye pencil for an additional trick. This light pencil will add more expressiveness to your look, and your eyes will look more prominent.
We have listed down a few eyelash growth serums. Their names are:
There are three more ways you get thick eyelashes. These ways are:
Use the oils to make eyelashes thicker
- Try the Vaseline trick
- Put coconut oil on your eyelashes
- Use an egg pack on lashes
- Use castor oil on lashes
- To add volume, use lemon peels
Use makeup to increase the length of lashes
Take care of eyelashes