Eye makeup according to your eye shape-Well, for women case, we consider them to be unique as always they want them to be. And when it comes to applying makeup, then it can even spoil everything. Thus we are here with some simple tricks for you. I hope you will follow them.
If you see the white under the iris when your eyes are wide open, then it means that you have round-shaped eyes. Your primary goal is to make them almond shape while doing the eye makeup. The ways to make your eyes almond-shaped are:
- Start eye makeup with applying foundation on the upper eyelid. In place of foundation, you can even use face powder or natural eyeshadow.
- Apply some dark eyeshadow to visually change the shape of your eyes on the outer side of moving eyelid.
- Along your lash line, draw a line with the eye pencil to emphasize the round shape of your eyes. Do not bring a line with a pen from the inner corner of the eye. Draw the line from the middle of the moving eyelid to the outer edge and draw a small wing to the outer side.
- Along the lash line, line the inside rim of the eyelid with the pencil to get more intense color on your eyes.
- Apply mascara on eyelashes to make them look more voluminous than before.
Eye makeup according to eye shape Narrow eyes
If the upper eyelid of your eye overlaps the lashes, it means that you have a close eye and the moving part of the eyelid is hidden. Your primary goal is to make your eyes deeper while doing eye makeup. The ways to do this type of composition are:
- The first step is to apply the foundation to the upper eyelid and then apply natural eyeshadow.
- At some distance from the lashes, draw an eye pencil line and smudge it.
- Along with lash line, draw the line on your upper eyelid and the outer 1/ of the lower eyelid.
- And then draw a line on the inner side of the upper eyelid.
- Do not use mascara with long lashes effect. Otherwise, your eyes will look even thinner. Apply the mascara on the lower and upper lash line.
- Over the upper eyelid, you may apply light liege eyeshadow. Your look would be softer if you chose bright eyeshadows.
Eye makeup according to shape Almond eyes
Eye makeup for In this shape, your eyes gets elongated with sharp outer corners. At this shape of your eye, you can apply makeup easily. You should do evening makeup in the dark colors and daily makeup in the light colors. The ways to do eye makeup on almond eyes are:
- On the upper eyelid, apply foundation and then use natural eyeshadow.
- Towards your eyebrow, apply beige eyeshadow on the upper eyelid.
- On the moving eyelid, apply mid-tone eyeshadow.
- Draw a crease of the dark line on the upper eyelid and smudge it.
- Just above the outer corners draw wings using an eye pencil.
- To make your eyes more expressive, you can use black mascara.
If the corners of your eyes get slightly lowered, then you can look sad or tired. While doing makeup, your goal is to make them look cheerful. The ways to do makeup on this type of eyes are:
- Firstly apply foundation on your upper eyelid. Then use natural eyeshadow on your eyes.
- Along the lash line, outline the upper eyelid by drawing a clear path with the eye pencil. This line should not be so thick. It should look natural. In the way, you will even get a fresh look for your eyes.
- On the outer part of the eyelid, apply more intense color and then smudge it towards the outer edge of your eye diagonally.
- Along the eyeshadow line, draw a small wing.
- On the lower eyelid, apply the concealer right next to the outer corner of your eye.
- Apply mascara only on the inner lashes.
- Girls whose eyes are with lowered edges should not use the banana makeup technique for their eye makeup, and they should also avoid smoky eyes. The dark shade on the eyes attracts the attention of the people to the lowered eye corners.