Want to travel to another world then you must reach for a tried-and-true adventure game. Adventure games are among the most unique of any games. So we found 5 decent games to get you started. Here is a list of some excellent adventure games if you’re ready then sit back, relax, and get your clicking fingers ready.
1 Moon Bird Switch
The goal is simple: Go up, match the colored ball with its corresponding color on the obstacle, and collect as many stars as you can!
Continue to play Moon bird switch and beat your friends’ score.
How far can you go?
2 Super Adventure Run
Play with different worlds, including hill world, lava adventure, snow world & many more.
This is the new super adventure game and includes 4 different characters to play with.
Collect the coins in the game and redeem it for more changes, fire, and more.
We hope everyone will love and enjoy playing a super adventure world.
3 Rescue Bird Mania – Endless Bird Game
This game is the best tap fly game. The bird is scared you need to rescue.
This is the thrilling and exhilarating Rescue Bird Mania – Endless Bird Game running game. Enjoy the fly through the mysterious Ways with Rescue Bird Mania – Endless Bird Game.
We welcome all comments and ideas on how to improve our jungle game, so please feel free to contact us via our developer contact button and share your ideas.
4 80 Days
1872, with a steampunk twist. Phileas Fogg has wagered he can circumnavigate the world in just eighty days.
Choose your own route around a 3D globe, traveling by airship, submarine, mechanical camel, steam-train, and more, racing other players and a clock that never stops in TIME Magazine’s #1 Game of the Year 2014.
Featuring stunning art by Jaume Illustration, a half-million-word script by Meg Jayanth, original music by Laurence Chapman, and built using the same inklewriter engine that powers our critically-acclaimed Sorcery! series, 80 DAYS is an interactive adventure created by your choices, on the fly, and is different every time you play.
Playing as Phileas Fogg’s loyal valet, Passepartout, you must balance your master’s health, your finances, and the time, as you choose your own path from city to city all the way around the world. Bribe your way onto early departures, but don’t let yourself go bankrupt or you’ll be sleeping rough and begging for aid! Trade items for profit, and collect the equipment for the conditions you’ll face: but too much luggage will slow you down…
80 DAYS is a breakneck race, with an in-game clock that never stops running. Trains, steamers, hot-air balloons, boats, camels, horses, and more leave and arrive minute by minute.
Every city and journey is narrated via an interactive story where you control every action. Will your choices speed you up – or lead you into disaster? Will you earn Fogg’s trust and respect? Will you uncover the secrets and short-cuts that can shave days off your time? Murder, romance, rebellion, and intrigue await!
The app is network-connected, with a live feed that shows you the position of all the other players of the game, their routes, triumphs, and disasters. You can race to be the fastest – or look ahead to learn the secrets of the world.
Share your own journey with friends, and load other’s routes directly into your app so you can race head-to-head.
* “We’ve been dreaming about this future for decades. Guess what? It’s here.” – New York Times
* “This brilliant interactive novel re-imagines Phileas Fogg’s journey around the world… One of the finest examples of branching narrative yet created.” – The Telegraph
* “For people who love high adventures and good writing, 80 Days is a voyage that must be taken” – The Verge
* “A brilliantly paced, memorable and quite frankly terrific piece of modern interactive fiction, that masterfully blends strategy, resource management and adventure” – IndieGames.com
* “This is modern storytelling that engages and delights, and the bold, stylish artwork gives 80 Days almost a graphic novel feel. Pack your case, armchair Passepartout – adventure awaits!” – Joystiq
150 cities to explore. Millions of journeys. Detailed research and techno-fantasy combine in 1872 of tensions, inventions, and exploration. Climb the Burmese mountains, trek the Zulu Federation, sail up the Amazon, and disappear under the Indian Ocean – but don’t fall behind the time!
5 Pokémon GO
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by The Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
UNCOVER THE WORLD OF POKÉMON: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
CATCH more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
JOURNEY alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
COMPETE in epic Gym battles and…
TEAM UP with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
– This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4–7.0+ installed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
– Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.