According to Paul Bragg, to retain the energy for an individual, it is essential to have the healthy back. The individual can keep a good memory and a clear mind with a healthy back. There are a series of exercises which he developed for you people to take care of the spine. If you do those exercises on a regular basis in the correct manner, then you will get the best results in several days. We thought that those exercises are critical for you that’s why we have shared them with you.
You should follow some rules to avoid the harm from the overloaded physical pressure on your back.
- You have to perform all the exercises slowly during the first week without pressuring your body too much.
- Repeat each exercise for 2-3 times and after that slowly after the first week increase the number of times for each exercise.
- Initially do it slowly and then increase the rate of exercise gradually to the maximum.
- You should take a break from the exercise if you feel pain or fatigue.
- Take a break of 30 seconds for each exercise.
Note: These exercises should be done as a set one after the other with a break of 30 seconds.
The part of the nervous system which is responsible for the head movement gets influence by this exercise, especially your nerves and the eye muscles. This exercise is also good for the cervical spine.
- Keep your face down and lie on the floor and keep your feet shoulder width apart. Now lift your hips. You should only touch your toes and palms on the floor. As much as possible, straighten your elbows and knees.
- Slowly lower your hips and lift your head. Repeat the same.
You can feel the benefits immediately if you do the exercise in the right way. Your spine should get relaxed by the exercise.
The muscles of the thoracic spine get strength with this exercise. And this exercise can also put a beneficial effect on the liver nerves. The functioning of kidneys also gets improved by it.
- Lie on the floor and keep your face down. Now lift your hips. You should only touch your toes and palms on the floor.
- Turn your lifted hips to the right side as much as possible and lower your right-hand side. Repeat the same activity with the left side of the body.
Try this exercise slowly.
The muscles of the lumbar spine get trained by this exercise. Your spinal column gets relaxed, and also the intervertebral discs get stimulated for the recovery process.
- Keep your back straight and sit on the floor. Touch your palms on the floor and keep your knees bend.
- Lift your hips firstly and then lift the rest of the body and bring the spine in the horizontal position. After taking the position for a few seconds, lower down your body.
Do this exercise with rhythm.
The muscles of the lumbar spine get trained by this exercise. This exercise helps to restore the sense of balance and also stretches the spine.
- Lie on your back. Keep your knees bend and wrap the hands around your knees. Push your body up and swing in the position for some time.
- Raise your head at the same time and try to touch chin at your knees. Stay in the same position for about 5 seconds.
Walking on all fours
For strengthening, stretching, and training the ligaments of the gluteal muscles, this exercise is essential.
- Keep your face down and lie on the floor. Lift your hips as much as you can. At the same time, arch your back.
- You should touch the feet and palms on the floor. Keep the feet and palms straight with your head down. On your feet and palms, walk for about -7 minutes and remain in the same position.
He recommends at first doing this workout daily. When you start feeling strong, you can start doing these exercises twice a week.