We always try to put a little magic in our family meal. We used to wake up early in our childhood to the amazing smell coming from the kitchen.
To feel such wonders even now in your life, we are here to put together some most unusual delicious dishes for your breakfast.
Porridges with berries
- Three tbsp of oatmeal flakes
- One tbsp of honey
- One tbsp sour cream
- One cup of milk
- Take the bowl and pour oatmeal in it. Add some honey to it and fill it with 150 ml of boiled water. Cover it with a lid for 3-5 minutes.
- When you get the well swollen flakes then add sour cream and berries in it.
- Two eggs
- Two tbsp of canned beans
- Sauce for the taste
- Chop the boiled eggs.
- Lay the chopped eggs on the tortilla. Sprinkle grated cheese on it and add some canned and boiled beans to it.
- Now roll up the tortilla and to keep cheese inside the rolls, roll each burrito in a baking parchment. For about five minutes, heat the rolls in the microwave or oven.
- You can serve these rolls with sauce according to your taste.
French toast with banana
- Four bread slices
- One banana
- Half cup milk
- One egg
- One tsp sugar
- Half tsp cinnamon
- One tsp frosting sugar
- Two – three spoons butter
- Make the paste of ripe banana. Then add milk and eggs in it. Mix all these ingredients well.
- Grease the pan with butter and heat up. Now dip the bread slices into the mixture and spread over the pan.
- On the medium flame, fry both the sides of the bread in the pan for a couple of minutes.
- Sprinkle frosting sugar over the banana French toast and garnish it with maple syrup. Serve the hot toasts.
- Two eggs
- Two bread slices
- One tbsp vinegar
- Using the mug, cut the bread slices into the round shape. Fry both the sides of bread without using butter.
- Beat the washed eggs in a bowl.
- Boil the water in a deep saucepan and add one tbsp vinegar and salt in the boiling water.
- Pour the eggs in the water.
- To get watery yolks, boil it for 2 minutes.
- Remove the creamy texture with a perforated spoon and place the cream on the top of toast.
- According to your taste, add cheese, Bacon and sauce.
- 200 ml of milk
- One egg
- 140 g flour
- 40 g butter
- One tsp baking powder
- 30-50 g sugar
- One – sixth tsp of baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- For three minutes, whisk the eggs and get a foam if it. Add milk in it and mix them together.
- Stir the dry mixture.
- Now make the milk soft and add the soften milk into the batter.
- Put one spoon of batter into the pan. You can grease the pan with butter if the pancakes get stick with the pan. Bake each side of the pancake for about two to three minutes.
- Three cups of cinnamon
- One tsp of ground cinnamon
- 21/2 tsp yeast powder
- One tsp salt
- One – fourth cup of sugar
- Two tbsp softened margarine
- One cup of water
- One cup of brown sugar
- One cup raisins
- 200 g margarine
- Add flour, yeast, cinnamon, sugar, salt, two tbsp of margarine, and water in the bread maker. The yeast should not get into contact with water. Press start and turn on the dough mode.
- Lay the ready dough on the tabletop and sprinkle flour over it.
- Melt the butter in the small pot on medium heat. Add brown sugar and raisins in it. Stir it to get the smooth mixture.
- Cut the dough into 3*3 cm squares. Dip these pieces into the butter syrup. Make the different rows of these pieces.
- Heat up the oven to 190-degrees Celsius. And bake the pieces for about 20- 25 minutes to get the golden brown colour.
- Get the pieces out of the oven and cover them with the inverted plate.
- Your dish is ready to serve.