How to grow your hair faster? Meet Sushmita, the hair Guru; she is one of India’s the most popular stars of the video bloggers.
We all are in love with long hair. In her team, all the female members are excited to try out the simple and the best recipes of health and care of their hair. You should also try them to get healthy and long hair.
Use Aloe Vera juice
You have to search for an Aloe Vera plant somewhere around or near your house. Sometimes around your home, there can be an Aloe Vera plant in an awful condition. So now it is the best time to use that plant for a better purpose. The juice of Aloe Vera leaves helps in hair growth, and it is also beneficial for the care of the scalp.
- You have to take a few leaves of aloes Vera.
- Cut each leaf in the middle to get the juice from the leaves.
- After that, Take some juice in a bowl and massage it in the hair roots. Massage will improve the blood circulation and also ensures better absorption in your hair.
- You have to Leave that juice for at least two hours in your hair. You can even leave it overnight.
Prepare a panthenol mask.
The ingredient, D-panthenol is artificial vitamin B5. It gets converted into pantothenic acid when you apply it on the skin. Pantothenic acid is a chemical which standardizes the condition of the epidermis. It restores the hair follicles and prevents hair loss.
- Firstly wash your hair as you usually do.
- On the clean hair, apply the panthenol in the hair roots. It can be in foam or gel form.
- You can also apply it on the long hair to make your hair smooth. It will remove static electricity from your hair.
After washing with shampoo, rinse your scalp with cold water.
Make this method your habit. Coldwater improves blood circulation and closes the scalp pores. Your hair will shine more if you wash your hair with cold water.
- You have to wash your hair, as regularly, you do.
- Remember always to keep washing your hair with cold water after conditioning your hair or using a mask on your hair.
Use apple vinegar to wash your hair it helps you to grow your hair faster
It will be enough if this method a couple of times in a month. Apple vinegar activates hair follicles. It is an indispensable service which will help you on your quest for lush hair.
- Wash your hair as usual you do.
- After washing your hair, instead of using conditioner use apple vinegar on your hair.
- Apple vinegar does not possess a strong smell like wine vinegar, so you do not wash it off.
Treat your scalp with a protein mask.
If there is a shortage of proteins in your hair, it is the best trick to combat the lack of protein.
- Take two eggs.
- And then separate the egg whites from the yolks. Mix the whites properly and then apply it to your hair roots.
- You can even wrap your head with polyethylene to get more effect of egg whites and also put on a warm heat on your hair.
Try an egg and cognac mask.
Cognac contains tannins and eggs are full of proteins. This mixture will help you to have fuller, thick hair. And it also stimulates hair growth.
- You have to take a glass of cognac and two eggs.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks of the eggs. Put all the ingredients in a mixture. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Apply the mixture contained in the roots of your hair.
- If you want, you can also add olive oil to it to apply the mixture to the entire length of your hair. Olive oil along with this mixture will give your hair softness. The video blogger uses this technique for creating and styling her elaborate hairdo.
Use essential oils
Essential oils like almond, jojoba, lavender, rosemary, and thyme oils have a unique and beneficial effect on your hair follicles. These oils provide a vast number of vitamins and herbal components to your scalp.
- You have to take all the above mentioned essential oils and mix them among themselves. You may also add the essential oils to coconut oil to prepare hair mask.
- Apply this hair mask or mixture on the roots of your hair. Leave it for 2-3 hours on your hair.
- To wash these oils properly, wash your head twice. Use the ordinary shampoo to wash your hair, or you can also use the mild shampoo once to clean your hair properly.