Blackheads are a mild type of acne that appears on different portions of your body for instance neck, nose, and arms. It appears on our skin because of clogged hair follicles which is the reason of darkening of that portion of the body. Blackheads are harmless but are pretty annoying because they make you look unhygienic and that portion of the body looks that it is filled with small bumps.
Method 1: Activated Charcoal Peel-Off Mask
Activated charcoal is on eth most beneficial way for treating blackheads as it draws chemicals, poisons and microparticles on the surface of your skin.
Gelatin has the ability to pull out the clog hair follicles and frees the pore and it works better when combined with a compound like activated charcoal.
Things you’ll need:
- 1/2 tablespoon of gelatin
- 1/2 tablespoon of activated carbon
- 1 tablespoon of warm distilled water
- make up brush
Step 1. Combine gelatin and activated charcoal in a bowl
- Put half table spoon of gelatin in a bowl and then add 1/2 table spoon of activated charcoal in it and mix them both well.
Step 2. Add warm distilled water and mix well
- And in the same bowl add 1 table spoon of warm distilled water in the bowl containing the charcoal and gelatin and mix all these ingredients well using a tooth pick or something small which can be used to mix it properly.
Step 3. Apply the mask on your face once a week
- Before applying the mask make sure that you have washed your face and pat dried it completely and for opening your face pores you can also use warm water damped towel.
- Now apply the mask on your face using a makeup brush. You can apply this mask on your whole face or just apply it on the particular portion. Let the mask stay for few hours so that it can become completely dry.
- When it has dried remove the mask with your fingers in upward direction and try to remove it in one go.
- Do not struggle with it if you are not able to remove it in one go. You can also remove it using warm water.
- After removing the mask apply a small amount of coconut oil to moisturize the skin and remove the redness.
- If you want to get rid of the blackheads completely then use this mask 3-4 times a month.