Apples are the perfect source for Vitamin C, A and copper. Extremely necessary for your skin. Use fresh apples to develop into a face pack, do not use the ones that have been sliced and left for quite a long time, since it gets oxidised and turns a little brownish.
You will soon come to know, “An apple a day in your face pack will keep the dermatologist away.”
1. Get rid of your Oily Skin:
- Add some grated apple in a bowl. Preferably a teaspoon.
2. Add a tablespoon of curd and few drops of lemon juice to it. It helps to absorb the excess oil in your skin.
3.Mix it thoroughly until it reaches a smooth cream-like consistency.
4. keep it on your face after application for 15 minutes. Wash it off your face with cold water.
2. A face pack for Dry skin
- Grate a tablespoon of apple into a bowl.
- Take a teaspoon of glycerine into the bowl full of grated apple.
- Keep it on your face for 20 minutes, for your skin to absorb it well.
- Once you are done with it wash your face with cold water.
3. Sensitive skin remedy.
- Mash a boiled apple with a fork after peeling off its skin.
2. Cut slices of ripe banana and one teaspoon of fresh cream and make a smooth paste out of it.
3. Apply it on your face and wash it off after 20 minutes after you have let it dry.
4. A face pack for all.
2. Keep it on your face for 20 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
5. Apple Face Pack For Instant Glow
- Take two teaspoons of grated apple to it add one teaspoon of freshly crushed pomegranate juice.
2. To the above mixture add one teaspoon of curd to it.
3. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
4. Apply this pack on your face and keep it on for 20-25 minutes.
More Recipes :
6. Apple Skin:
- Grate an apple skin finely and with a tablespoon of honey turn it into a fine paste of it.
- Then add the paste into your everyday face pack to stabilise your skin tone by removing uneven coloured patches, making your skin clear.
7. Acne problems:
- Take half an apple and grate it. To this mixture add some honey.
- Apply the paste onto the areas where acne has caused the damaged, leave it on for 13-15 minutes, and wash it off with warm water.
- It helps to reduce pimples and acne.
8. Natural Cleanser:
The acidic quality of apples help in removing of whitehead, blackhead and oil from skin
- Add one tablespoon of freshly pureed apple juice.
- Then add to it tablespoon honey and mix well.
- Apply it o your face, neck and wash it off with lukewarm water for soft and glowing skin.
9. Apple and wheat germ mask:
- Add a tablespoon of pureed apple in a bowl and then some wheat germ(till) and mix it well.
- Allow the face pack to dry for 20 minutes.
- Remove it by washing it off with lukewarm water. It helps your skin to exfoliate and get softer.
10. Exfoliate using Apple and Oatmeal:
- Add some crushed oats, pureed apple, honey and curd into a bowl and mix them well.
- Apply it on your face and then rub it to exfoliate. Oat helps exfoliation while honey helps in moisturising.
- Wash it off with cold water after 10-15 minutes.