Ginger is a perennial underground root. The underground part of the stem is better called the rhizome, and is most commonly used as a spice and is often known by the name of ginger root. Ginger has been used in Ayurveda and homoeopathic medicines and several other traditional medicines for a very long time. It has natural healing powers that have been inculcated in many cultures.
Ginger Water Recipe:
Take half a lemon, grate some of the ginger, 2 cups of water and boil it add some raw honey to the hot beverage.
It is an important beverage. In our fast lives to keep our system, metabolism and energy going this has become a must.
Drink it in the morning with an empty stomach to gain its full advantage. However, it can be had at any time of the day. The warm drink will keep you cool and feed you energy for your daily routine. Incorporate it into your everyday routine for best results.
Among many uses of ginger water here are a few of them:
- Ginger is a perfect substance to aid in digestion. Drink ginger water every day preferably a tall glass, and it will help you to strengthen your digestive system and, prevent nausea and heartburn.
- Several studies have illustrated that ginger can fight various types of cancer cells, including lung, ovarian, prostate and breast cancer.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of ginger are very effective in reducing the pain and swelling in people suffering from osteoarthritis, arthritis, and muscle discomfort. Ginger root also reduces pain and is beneficial for those who have to take a painkiller to reduce the arthritis inflammation.
- It also helps to lose weight. Ginger is a brilliant agent if you are trying to shed off those extra pounds. Make it a staple in your daily diet along with routine exercises for fast results.
- Ginger provides migraine relief as it can alleviate inflammation in the blood vessels.
- Ginger is a form of natural remedy for the curing heartburn. Ginger tea is very useful to do the same.
- A strong immune system keeps all the diseases and infections away. Prevention is better than cure. Ginger root extract is highly beneficial and helps in improving the immunity of your body.