Don’t we all want one relaxation day after an entire week of slogging? What could be nicer than a gold facial? Parlours can be really expensive in this regard. So what if I told you, that you could do it all at home. And guess what, you don’t have to get out of home for this and spend any extra money.
Gold facial can benefit the skin by removing dead skin cells and causes skin rejuvenation. It can add a sparkly glow to the skin and also has a moisturising effect.
Let’s talk about the advantages of opting a gold facial:
Advantages of GOLD FACIAL:
- Can heal damage caused by the harsh sun and can help get rid of the tan too
- Adds a beautiful glow and lightens the complexion
- Dry, Normal, Combination or Oily- any skin type can opt for this facial
- It can combat ageing issues like fine lines or wrinkles
- It makes the skin look fresh and healthy by improving circulation of blood
- The elasticity of the skin is improved after the moisturising effect of the facial.
The Facial Kit:
How do you ensure a good, must-have facial kit at home?
A face cleanser
For removing any impurities, dust, etc. from the skin. It’s an essential step as its necessary that the skin stays clean before any facial is done on it.
A facial scrub
Scrub will take away any left out impurities after the cleanser does its work. It will clean till the pore level removing blackheads and whiteheads. The dead skin is washed out too.
A facial cream or gel (GOLD)
The gel is massaged on the face in circular turns or movements so that the skin can be rejuvenated with essential minerals and nutrients. It consists of saffron, sandalwood, gold powder, gold foil, etc
A face mask
After application of the gel massage, a face mask would make you feel relaxed. It has aloe vera, turmeric, gold foil, etc.
Lotion for moisturizing
To balance out the ph level of the skin, a lotion application is important. Also, for locking the moisture of the skin. This will also make you feel relieved after the pre step.
How do you go about the Gold Facial?
- Take a tiny amount of gold face cleanser. Slowly apply it to the neck and face.
- To remove all impurities, massage well in circular motions
- Wash the face with lukewarm water after 2 to 3 minutes and then dry the skin using a towel.
- Take lukewarm water and soak a towel in it. For your pores to gently open, place this towel for about 5 minutes. This will make the removal of whiteheads and blackheads easy.
- Apply some scrub to the face now with the tip of your fingers
- Gently along the face and neck area, massage the scrub. Don’t miss the nose and chin area especially.
- Massage for a good 2-3 minutes and then let it stay for 5 minutes.
- Now, wash your face with some water.
- Take the cream which is provided and massage some onto your face.
- In an upward circular motion, massage it well. Don’t miss out the neck area.
- Wipe the cream off with a wet towel after this is done.
- Let the skin breathe for 5 minutes before you move ahead
- Make sure that the face and neck has a good application of the mask.
- Allow it to dry
- Lie down and relax till then, with your eyes closed.
- Wash your face with normal water once the pack has dried out.
- Let the skin breathe again for 5 minutes before moving ahead.
- On the face and neck area, apply the moisturiser
- In an upward circular motion, massage it well.
- The open pores will be closed and won’t let any kind of dirt to settle in.
That’s it. You gold facial is done. Sit back, relax and watch your skin glow beautifully!