Remove Blackheads Permanently-Due to excess amount of sebum production in the skin it results in blackheads which is a pretty annoying skin problem and to get rid of this problem instantly we use artificial products that harm our skin whereas home remedies are pretty slow but give permanent results and remove the blackheads from the root. Here are some of the remedies are explained briefly that help you to remove blackheads permanently.
You need Lemon scrub to remove blackheads permanently
- Lemon has numerous benefits for inner health as well as outer beauty. It has an intense ability to cure the most common problem in people that is blackheads & it can remove blackheads permanently. For preparing the scrub you will need lemon, honey, and salt.
- First of all, do half of a lemon.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salt in a bowl and sprinkle it over the half lemon piece and pour the honey directly over the lemon juice and rub it slowly with your fingers to mix it up.
- Now clean your face and remove the makeup if done any and massage the lemon piece which is combined with salt and honey for few minutes and let is stay for 20 minutes and then rinse it off using warm water.
- You can also first mix all the ingredients in a bowl and then apply it on the affected area using your fingers and the rest of the process is the same.
- Toothpaste is one of those common products that can be found easily in anybody’s home and considered to be one of the best ways to get rid of the blackheads.
- For this paste, you will need toothpaste and salt. Use a small spatula to take out some toothpaste and mix it up with a pinch of salt.
- Now apply a thin layer of it on the affected area and use a brush to rub it gently. Let the paste stay for several minutes and then rinse it off using Luke warm water.
- This process can be a little bit difficult for the skin, so it is good if you use the described mask on that particular area. First of all, take a warm cloth (cloth should be dipped in hot water and squeeze out the excess water) and put it on your nose and let it stay for a few minutes.
- For this mask, you will need curd and fuller’s earth. Mix these two ingredients in a bowl properly and apply it on the skin and massage gently.
- Let the mask stat until it dries completely and then rinses it off using warm water.
- Egg wash is a way that is used by most of the people as it contains several vitamins that are beneficial for the skin as well as it is a permanent solution of the blackheads.
- For this mask, you will need 2 eggs and some honey.
- First of all beat out the two eggs properly and add some honey to it. Now mix these ingredients well and apply it over your face and let this mask stay for at least 30 minutes.
- Now use warm water to wash it off properly. Use this method until you see visible result