We all love straight hair but the methods we use for straightening our hair which uses heat are not good for the health of our hair as it damages our scalp which results in hair fall and thinning of hair. We must be aware of the methods of making your hair straight without using any heat and one of those methods are explained briefly.
- First of all, wash your hair before using this method and make sure that your hair is clean and damp during this process as it will make the straightening process much easier.
- After washing your hair do not use a blow dryer to make your hair dry and use the towel method to make it dry as blow dryer makes the hair completely dry and when we use towel then it does not become completely dry and it helps in straightening your hair more easily.
- You will need several fabric coated headbands and use the number of bands as according to the length and thickness of your hair, make sure that you are not using rubber elastic band as it could lead to damage and breakage of hair.
- Now it’s time to separate the hair into different sections and divide it into 2-4 equal sections and do the partition as according to the thickness of your hair and if you have thin hair only divide it into 2 sections.
- First, use two fabric bands and do the side ponytail on both the sides and it should be at the ear level. Now take another fabric band and tie it just below the first fabric band and leave a little space between them (on both sides) and do the same until you reach the end of it.
- Make sure that you have done the same with the other section too and do this method with precaution and do not leave the hair sticking out.
- Let the bands stay overnight and go to sleep with wearing the fabric bands.
- The next morning remove all the fabric bands and you will surely get the straight hair but it would not be same as you do with the straightened but it would stand up to your expectations. Sometimes you may see some dents of hair near your ears but it could be treated using soft fabric bands.
- To keep it straight and want it to stay without any frizz then you may use some hairspray or anti-frizz to keep your hair in control and your hair will surely stay straight for a longer period of time.
- And then you are done for the day, use this method to save your hair from damage that you do from using a straightener.