Rice water for skin whitening-Want to know a treatment that involves using rice water to get clear and soft skin? Rice water is one of the best remedies for both skin and hair you must also check this article to see the miracle of rice water.
How to use rice water for skin whitening
You will require:
- 1.5 spoon of whole wheat flour
- One spoon of curd
- Three spoons of boiled rice water
- Take a cup of uncooked rice and add 3 cups of water in a pan. Boil it normally and when it is done, take that excess water in a bowl.
- In a different bowl, take 1 and a half spoons of wheat flour, one spoon of curd and three spoons of boiled rice water.
- Mix well to form a thick paste, and the pack is all set to go!
- Apply this to your face while massaging it for around 4 minutes in a circular manner.
- Leave it for 5 minutes and then rinse using normal water.