Let’s talk about home remedies to get rid of facial hair today. It can be achieved in less than 10 minutes. It can also remove blemishes, lighten our complexion, scars caused by acne, excessive pigmentation and can take away any discolouration. To achieve best results, repeat the technique twice on a weekly basis for 30 days.
You will require-
- Two big spoons of Besan/ gram flour
- A quarter teaspoon of organic turmeric powder
- 3 to 4 spoons of milk
- A teaspoon of lemon extract
- A teaspoon of coconut oil ( extra virgin preferably)
- Take 2 heaped spoons of Besan in a bowl along with a quarter teaspoon of turmeric powder, 4 teaspoons of milk, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Combine all the ingredients well through thorough mixing
- This is your ready to use facial hair removal mask
- Put this on your face or wherever you want the hair to be removed from.
- Let it rest for a good 15 minutes and then gently rub the pack with your palm to scrape it away. The unwanted hair will come out through this method. Wash it away with water.
Coconut oil is good for moisturising of skin when your skin is getting rid of the extra hair. Lemons, on the other hand, have citric acid and Vitamin C for lightening the skin and also helps provide a glow.