Every day so many car accidents happen. So we can not ignore the safety of our kids on the road. We need to fix the car seats properly to save our kids from injuries with car accidents. Here we take the incident of Rebecca’s child and her husband.
Here we got inspired by Rebecca’s lesson which she taught the others. We Want to discuss it with all of you in our article and want to tell you more ways to fix the car seats to save your kids from children.
Moms overprotective try to fix the seat of the car to save her kid from a car crash.
David, Rebecca’s husband, and William, their son were preparing for the drive to another city. In their pictures, she saw that her child did not correctly buckle in the car seat. The straps of the seat belt were too loose, and the chest clip was at a low.
After 15 minutes, her husband called her up and told that they both met with a car crash. Their son was safe and sound correct. Her husband has security fastened his strap. When they met with the car crash, he did not even wake up.
The poorly adjusted car seat can lead to injuries in the case of an accident.
According to the experts, many parents do not even know that the poorly adjusted harness can be dangerous too much. The parents improperly buckled their kids in the car seats. There are some mistakes that parents make in the cars are twisted, loose, and uneven straps, wrong position of chest clips.
There are many harnessing strategies which will help you to the security fix your child in the car seat.
The position of chest clip should be your kid’s armpit level.
The main aim of the chest clip is that it will keep the harness straps where they should be during the car crash and Will keeps your child in the right place.
- The chest clip must get at the child’s armpit level.
- If the chest clip is placed too low on the body, then it may apply force to the soft parts of your kid’s body.
- If the chest clip is located too high, then it may exert force the neck and throat.
Make sure that the straps do not get twisted.
Twisted car straps can bind into locking the mechanics of the car seat. You think that the straps are tightened, but they are not. The braided belt will exert more pressure on the child’s body, and it worsens the impact of a car crash.
- You have to make sure that all the straps of the car seat are laying flat and even.
- You can slide the twisted straps through the buckle or the chest clip to straight them.
Properly tight the straps and make them even.
If the harness straps of the car seat are very loose then in any car accident case your child will move out of the position. And even your child can be thrown out entirely from the seat.
- You should buckle the strap tight enough that there will not any space for your fingers between the child’s shoulder and strap.
- The car seat straps should be evenly tightened, if you do not it then the force of the car crash will not be distributed evenly, and the risks of injuries to your child will increase.
- You have to make sure that after adjusting the car seat straps you are placing the chest clip at the child’s armpit level.
Before we told you all about buckling your kid in the straps of the car seat, did you know that buckling your child in the wrong way in the place of the car had so many problems and issues in the cases of a car crash? If you knew anything about it before telling by us, then you can make your views with us in the comments below. And also share the article with your near ones, friends, and family to help them so that they can also save their children from injuries in car accidents.