Whiteheads are the small white bumps on the skin which are caused due to the clogged sebum follicles. This type of acne is harmless but could be annoying as due to whiteheads the skin does not look clear and healthy. Here is a natural remedy explained that could be beneficial in treating whiteheads and also lightens, brightens and moisturizes the skin as well.
Using Baking Soda, Lemon, and Honey
Things you’ll need:
- Baking soda – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
Step 1. Put the baking soda in a bowl
- First of all, take a small bowl and put 1 tablespoon of baking soda in it.
- Baking soda is famous for treating dry skin and it is skin exfoliates as removes the dead skin cells and also maintains the pH level of the skin.
Step 2. Add the honey and lemon juice
- In the same bowl containing baking soda add honey and lemon juice and mix them well so that it forms a thick paste and this paste is applied on the nose.
- Honey contains antioxidants that repair the skin cells and keep it moisturized and removes all the dirt and oil which are the reason behind the whiteheads.
- Lemons are antibacterial which can be helpful in treating whiteheads and also lightens and brightens the skin.
Step 3. Mix to form a thick paste and apply
- Now after cleaning and drying your face apply this paste on the particular area and massage it for 5 minutes.
- Let this mask stay on the face for at least 20 minutes.
- And then rinse it off. Do this method every other day for at least 2 -3 weeks and you will notice your whiteheads disappearing.