Can you differentiate a brilliant mind from the rest of the crowd? People with high IQ have ordinary hobbies, tend to consume alcohol a lot and might do drugs too. They remain virgins also for a very long time. So did your thinking of spotting the genius change a bit?
What qualities do they possess? How can you spot them? Geniuses are creative, and they are a complex of mental and active opportunities. So many questions right?
So how can we determine them from the rest of the crowd? Can we cultivate a genius within ourselves? They are incredible in every way, and their characters that feature the genius in someone is:
- They speak for themselves. This improves concentration and right decisions.
- They don’t have a large circle of friends. They socialise with fewer people so that they have time for their stuff.
- They seem to be stagnant although it isn’t true. A lot of ideas come to their mind, so they spend time thinking about all that.
- They don’t have too many things tied up. They concentrate more on the essentials.
- They have a mess around often. They have time for greater things in life.
- You would find them draw random doodles on a sheet of paper.
- In their opinion, they have somethings which are more important to do. So they eat decidedly less seldom.
- Their preference lies in delegating tasks to people around. You are a leader that way.
- They have their ways of doing everything faster. Why waste time?
- They sleep way too much. It is indeed good for your brain to rest.