We all desire to look beautiful at all times. We don’t get enough time always to go through cosmetic methods to get there. You still have to keep going. We won’t agree with you on this one. Let’s try proving it to you that we need less effort and time to look gorgeous. Night has to be the perfect time to care for your beauty. You don’t have to spend the entire night, no. There are some hacks we are going to talk to you about, which will take a couple of minutes before going to bed. Sounds magical, right?
- Apply aloe vera mask before going to bed to wake up with smooth, white and pimple free skin.
- Vitamin E is excellent for anti-ageing. Apply few drops under your eyes to help you forget the early wrinkles. Don’t do this process beyond once in a week.
- Castor oil helps your eyebrows and eyelashes grow.
- If your lips are too dry, coconut oil can be the perfect moisturiser. Apply it overnight to enjoy the results in the morning.
- Moisturising your hair is very essential. Moisturising it in the night time will help restore all that you have lost in the day-time. Buy something from the beauty-store or use vinegar dissolved in water for moisturisation.
- Apply Vaseline to help restore hair strength. It can help you get rid of split ends too.
- For softer hands, you need a good scrubbing and moisturising each day.
- Same with the feet. You should use a good scrub and moisturiser for soft feet.