Weird facts-You will get surprised to know that leeches have more than one, two and even ten brains. One more thing that you should know and will get surprised by recognizing that our tongue is in a different position than we imagine in our mouth. Have you ever thought that why shoelaces get untie?
Prepare yourself to get known for the weird facts because you will get surprised when you get amazing answers to these questions.
We love to know new things and amazing facts and sharing those with all of you. We are going to tell you much more about this world through this article.
- A leech, a mammal has thirty-two brains.
- The people who are deaf and have schizophrenia are unable to hear the voices in their heads. Instead, they see the hands which speak the sign language.
- Most of the people do not notice that when they are not using their tongue, at that time, their tongue is actually closer to the upper palate than the lower palate in their mouth.
- An island, which got situated in the Arctic Ocean is Hans Island is the island over which Canada and Denmark fought. The troops from both the counties come to this one of the islands once in several months to place the flag of their countries on the island. And they leave a couple of bottles of alcohol on this island. They go to different brands. Canadian leave whiskey bottles and People from Denmark leave bottles of schnapps. When they come to the island, they remove the flag of the different country and place the flag of their own country. After putting the flag, they drink when the opposing country left, and they go their alcohol bottles there.
- Eighty-seven days is the maximum period between the birth of twins.
- Rich people took feasts with a special meal in Ancient Rome. The special dinner includes a chicken inside the duck which is inside a goose. A goose has been placed inside a big pig, and the pig was inside a cow.
- If anytime, your teeth get removed or lost with its root in the fight, your teeth can be placed right back and it will get healed.
- The acronym, OMG (Oh! My God) was first got used in the letter which was written to Winston Churchill in the year 1917.
- Genghis Khan was the first person whose impact was huge on the Earth’s climate. During his conquests, more than forty million people have died. The lands which were initially get used for growing the plants were occupied by the trees which consumed 700 million tons of carbon which led to dropping the temperature on the earth.
- According to the various research studies, the children who are born prematurely are left-handed than the ones who are born as planned.
- Some kinds of frogs like the Leopard frog use their eyes to push their food down in their esophagus. For this process, they pull their eyes into the skull to push the food in their mouth.
- According to various scientists, biochemical processes which take place in our body when we fall in love with a person are the same as the ones which take place in a person who suffers from obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- The taste receptors on our tongue do not work without the saliva. We will not taste the food if we put it on a dry tongue.
- While walking, the shoelaces get untied because they are under a 7g-force. It would mean that there is seven times more pressure than usual. You can try the last rollercoaster experience to understand how much the weight is. You experience a 6.3 g-force during the sharp turn.
- There is much carbon in our body by which 9,000 pencils can get produced.
- The weight of the tongue of the blue whale is equal to the weight of an elephant.
- According to scientists, The freshly cut grass is smelly because There is a mechanical damage reaction in the plants. The smell warns the other green for the danger.
- There are always four genetically identical babies with nine-banded armadillos.
- Pirates wore the black patch on the eyes. They did not wear them to hide its absence but to see better in the dark places.