Winged eyeliner is something which has the ability to suit every event and every face and considered to be one of the easiest eye lining styles and to look more beautiful charming using gel liner, you may follow these quick and easy steps that will surely give you the wing as you have always desired without that mess we generally create and you will be able to look flawless every single day.
Things you will need:
- Angled brush
- Gel eyeliner
1. First of all dip your angled brush in to the gel eyeliner and outline the real shape of the eye after starting the arch. start the outlining process after giving a little extent and lift up to the arch at the outer corner of the eye and then follow the real shape of the eyes and reach towards the inner corner of the eye.
2. Now it is the time to make a perfect wing at the outer corner the do the mimic of the line that you have extended before but there should be some space between the two lines and connect it when you are reaching towards the inner corner.
3. Connect the two lines to the inner corner and fill the rest of the space and increase the thickness of it if you want to or leave it as it is.
4. Make the area dark without creating any mess and try to keep it clean as it will be hard to remove the eyeliner without smudging the look. Check remaining steps on next page
5. Do not forget to outline your lower lash-line to give you more elegant eyes and then do the same process with the other eye too and then you are all done for the day.