Hey lovely ladies,
Winged eyeliners are beautiful no matter what. A day with a beautiful wing can add a smile to faces and a messed up wing spoils the way you look altogether. Let me share some eyeliner tutorials with you today to keep that smile intact with that perfect wing. I have shared the tutorials step by step so that beginners can learn too. Let’s look at four different types of eyeliners and how to achieve them. Let’s get started.
The basic eyeliner
- Set a base first for creating the daily winged eyeliner. I have used a concealer as the base. Use some compact powder to set it.
- With a pointed applicator or brush, draw a fine line on the exterior corner of the eye.
- Join thus line with the upper lid. End the line on the corner or extend little to the upper lash line.
- Fill the gaps of the wing and create a sharp line
- Extend a line to the inner corner. Now, draw a line on the upper lash line.
- To give a deep crease to the eyes, apply some warm brown eyeshadow.
- Complete the look by adding kajal to the lower lash. Finish it with some mascara on both the lashes.
The bold winged eyeliner
- For creating a dramatic wing, draw a normal winged eyeliner through the steps mentioned in the above tutorial.
- Draw a thin line just above this.
- Fill up the line perfectly without leaving any gaps or spaces.
- For a bolder look, make it thicker by slowly layering up. Making a thick line in one go may lead to a messy application.
- Now apply kajal on the lower lash and create some smudgy effect using a smudging brush.
- Finish the look with some mascara. Putt some black matte eyeshadow over this liner to prevent the liner from smudging.
The double winged eyeliner
- This might look a little tricky but actually is quite easy to make. Firstly, start with the normal winged eyeliner. Apply a nice brown eyeshadow on the crease to create depth.
- Start the wing from the inner corner and then draw a line on the upper lash. Start lining the exterior edge.
- Create an outer line of the wing to form a sharp v on the exterior corner.
- Fill in any spaces or gaps you see and extend it as per your liking.
- Now layer up over the lines, to make the line a little thicker.
- Draw a thin line on the lower lash. Extend it outward towards the upper wing.
- Fill the line well and make it thick. To apply the liner on the waterline as well.
- Extend this line to match with the upper one to achieve the drama you are looking for.
- Apply mascara to finish this look.
The dual color triple winged eye-liner
- For creating this look, firstly make a double winged line following the above-mentioned steps.
- Use a highlighter of bright color- like yellow or white or any other shade. Apply this liner just in between the two lines. Fill in space with a highlighting shade and extend it outward.
- Apply a highlighting kaajal on the waterline, to make eyes look brighter.
- Apply mascara to complete the look. This look is very different from the looks we would use regularly. It’s easy and worth giving a try.
That’s it for today. I hope this shall help you to ace your eyeliner styles. This will certainly help beginners. These steps are easy, and if done right, they look beautiful and add great definition to the eyes. Stay tuned for more tutorials.